Reusse: Days like today are what make Gopher Hole such a valuable asset to our community.-👍🏽

It's absolutely a snapshot into the madness of sports fandom. Thing is, Reusse started to come around for awhile. Not sure where his fandom is lately, but he was complementary to Fleck for a bit.

Like it or not, that Tweet drove some people to Google search what the hell "Gopher Hole" is, and found this site.

Bleed and Nadine indeed thank him for his service.

I don't think he was being complimentary to the fans on Gopher Hole.........

Smith was a DII basketball player I believe!
He SAYS he was. He was listed on a roster. But OBVIOUSLY it was some sort of equipment-manager thing to advance his reporting career.

He throws like a girl (who's never played). Zero coordination. And a minute of his boxing lesson got out...and it's the same thing.

This place becomes the internet equivalent of the “whiner line” radio stations used to have.
Hopefully the team beats OSU in a few weeks. It would be nice to be able to compare how the message board reacts when we are on the right side of a massive upset.

This place becomes the internet equivalent of the “whiner line” radio stations used to have.

They still have ‘em, at least where I live. The best post-game callers are clearly still winding down their buzz and get a little rise or crack in their voices as they detail why the coach stinks, the players stink, the coordinators stink. A few of them I can remember years later, unintentional comedy gold.

Reusse likes to agitate people. but you can't agitate people unless there is at least some truth in what he is saying.

some Gopher Hole posters do tend to fly off the handle and over-react to situations.

and speaking of call-in shows, listen to Skor North's Vent Line after a Vikings loss. lots of drunk people screaming and ranting. (it's on their You Tube channel).

Every day Reusse pens and article is what makes him such a valuable asset to the nursing home community. They absolutely love reminiscing about the good old days of pre-war baseball.

Every day Reusse pens and article is what makes him such a valuable asset to the nursing home community. They absolutely love reminiscing about the good old days of pre-war baseball.
...and talking about that snowstorm during the state basketball tournament that time.

Reusse likes to agitate people. but you can't agitate people unless there is at least some truth in what he is saying.

some Gopher Hole posters do tend to fly off the handle and over-react to situations.

and speaking of call-in shows, listen to Skor North's Vent Line after a Vikings loss. lots of drunk people screaming and ranting. (it's on their You Tube channel).
There is ZERO truth in what Reusse says. He's a LIAR.

Yes, this board goes extreme positive or extreme negative week-to-week. And there are many bad takes.

But we don't publish rubbish. He's way worse than Stephen A. Smith.

Particularly the trolls on game threads. I always wonder if Minnesota has more trolls than other sites.

Top Bottom