Returning assist leaders in the country (#1. Marcus Carr, 207)

Everyone above him who was underclassman, went pro,

Since 1985 Arriel McDonald is our career assist leader, 20 something on the Big Ten list. My guess, is Phil Saunders must have been significant. He had teammates who could finish and he was excellent at running a team. But statistically I’m wrong. He was only credited with 256 assists for his career. Seems like they must have missed some :)
Carr was almost 100 behind Big Ten single season assist leader Cassius Winston at 291, for one year since 1985.
So, my guess NYC is no.

Last edited:

Very cool Carr is getting accolades almost every other day for something. Glad he’s a Gopher again this year.

Gopher staff was interested in Wabissa Bede before getting Isaiah Washington

Since 1985 Arriel McDonald is our career assist leader, 20 something on the Big Ten list. My guess, is Phil Saunders must have been significant. He had teammates who could finish and he was excellent at running a team. But statistically I’m wrong. He was only credited with 256 assists for his career. Seems like they must have missed some :)
Carr was almost 100 behind Big Ten single season assist leader Cassius Winston at 291, for one year since 1985.
So, my guess NYC is no.

Thanks for your reply/info!

Top Bottom