Recruiting in 2011

MaxyJR1

Reaction score
From Rittenberg Tweet:

Arizona State lost out on Tempe Corona del Sol defensive tackle Todd Peat Jr. The four-star recruit signed with Nebraska today over the Sun Devils.

Want to know how crazy this recruiting business is? Here is what Peat told Canyon Allis of WildcatSportsReport.com on why he chose the Cornhuskers over the Sun Devils:

“I was down to ASU and Nebraska. I was pretty much going to choose ASU, but was driving home last night and saw a Nebraska license plate, something I’d never seen before and took it as a sign that I should become a Cornhusker.”

From Rittenberg Tweet:

Arizona State lost out on Tempe Corona del Sol defensive tackle Todd Peat Jr. The four-star recruit signed with Nebraska today over the Sun Devils.

Want to know how crazy this recruiting business is? Here is what Peat told Canyon Allis of WildcatSportsReport.com on why he chose the Cornhuskers over the Sun Devils:

“I was down to ASU and Nebraska. I was pretty much going to choose ASU, but was driving home last night and saw a Nebraska license plate, something I’d never seen before and took it as a sign that I should become a Cornhusker.”

How much says he gets like 1,000 AZ license plates mailed to his house in the next few weeks......

From Rittenberg Tweet:

. . . *facepalm*

Top Bottom