Rashede Hageman

GoldenHerbs

Reaction score
Sorry if already brought up but has anyone seen Rashede at spring practice?? All the stories Ive read dont mention anything about him.

I'm pretty sure I saw #99 briefly during video of the first practice somewhere.

I desperately want this guy to play up to his potential. Dude is a freak of nature and just needs to put it all the pieces together.

Sorry if already brought up but has anyone seen Rashede at spring practice?? All the stories Ive read dont mention anything about him.

According to Sid today both Ra'Shede Hageman and Carter are practicing having taken care of school issues.

I figured he may still have some academic issues, I really hope him and Carter can get it together because they both have tons of potential and could really help out our defense.

This is one of the cases where if you don't hear a guys name, its probably a good thing. If he wasn't practicing, you would have definitely heard about it.

I try not to rip on the past coaches but imo Cross was the worst coach on the staff & the most blatant case of a rah-rah recruiter with little teaching/coaching to offer. The new coaching staff should really help the development of players like Hageman.

I wish the gopher coaches had listened to Justin guard and conzemius and burned his redshirt for the last 4 games last year.... :sarcasm:

I wish the gopher coaches had listened to Justin guard and conzemius and burned his redshirt for the last 4 games last year.... :sarcasm:

I wish Rosemountian realized that he redshirted 2 years ago and that he lost a year of eligibility last year whether he played or not. :not sarcasm:

I wish Rosemountian realized that he redshirted 2 years ago and that he lost a year of eligibility last year whether he played or not. :not sarcasm:

OOOOPS

I guess 2 years have flown by. Did not even notice.

I was more shocked with the statement of KFAN actually talking Gopher football last year without being our "Official Golden Gopher Football Leader". But given the on-air talent named, perhaps it was during the Hawk Squawk hour, with your host Justin Gaard and the fact that it touched on the Gophers was incidental.

Top Bottom