Ra'Shede Hageman, AP Third Team All-American

Pretty cool! I expected him to be on the honorable mention list so this is even better!

this is a big deal and legit acolade since AP all american team is official, not just some media outlet, however now that i have looked more into it he should have been 1st team, had a better season then Quarles, Sutton and Jernigan, he just doesn't have the name recognition and and doesn't play for a brand school, and has the coaches team already come out yet or not?

this is a big deal and legit acolade since AP all american team is official, not just some media outlet, however now that i have looked more into it he should have been 1st team, had a better season then Quarles, Sutton and Jernigan, he just doesn't have the name recognition and and doesn't play for a brand school.

This happens all the time. Jordan Matthews in my opinion the best WR in the country this year, but he's on the third team too because he plays for a lower tier team in a power conference. The top schools are way over represented always.

So far, Hageman has made a 3rd team, honorable mention, and a first team. Not bad- there are more to go!

This happens all the time. Jordan Matthews in my opinion the best WR in the country this year, but he's on the third team too because he plays for a lower tier team in a power conference. The top schools are way over represented always.

He definitely should have been higher (Matthews) but that Evans kid is equally impressive IMO.

Top Bottom