Ranking the Watchability of the Big Ten's Bowl Games in 2022 (6. Bad Boy Mowers Pinstripe Bowl: Minnesota (8-4) vs. Syracuse (7-5))

BleedGopher

Reaction score
per Athlon:

6. Bad Boy Mowers Pinstripe Bowl: Minnesota (8-4) vs. Syracuse (7-5)​

Thurs., Dec. 29 – ESPN at 2 p.m. (Yankee Stadium in Bronx, N.Y.)/live stream on fuboTV (Start your free trial)

If running backs are your thing, look no further. Mohamed Ibrahim and Sean Tucker have combined for almost 2,700 rushing yards and 30 touchdowns. The Orange offer a stiff challenge. But P.J. Fleck has been on the winning end of every bowl game he's coached as the Golden Gophers' head man.

Go Gophers!!

Their full ranking:

1. CFP: Michigan vs TCU
2. CFP: Ohio State vs Georgia
3. Rose: Penn State vs Utah
4. Citrus: Purdue vs LSU
5. ReliaQuest: Illinois vs Mississippi State
6. Pinstripe: Minnesota vs Syracuse
7. Mayo: Maryland vs NC State
8. Guaranteed Rate: Wisconsin vs OK State
9. Music City: Iowa vs Kentucky

Their full ranking:

1. CFP: Michigan vs TCU
2. CFP: Ohio State vs Georgia
3. Rose: Penn State vs Utah
4. Citrus: Purdue vs LSU
5. ReliaQuest: Illinois vs Mississippi State
6. Pinstripe: Minnesota vs Syracuse
7. Mayo: Maryland vs NC State
8. Guaranteed Rate: Wisconsin vs OK State
9. Music City: Iowa vs Kentucky

?? (bolded)

Sadly, the Illinois - Mississiippi State game in Tampa will be real interesting this year.

They are a good mower and popular in this region. But that doesn’t really matter. Go Gophers!

?? (bolded)
I agree. Purdue surprised me against Michigan. I thought it was going to be 2021 Michigan/Iowa all over again. Still and all, I have to think that LSU's raw athletic talent is going to be too much for the Boilermakers.

I agree. Purdue surprised me against Michigan. I thought it was going to be 2021 Michigan/Iowa all over again. Still and all, I have to think that LSU's raw athletic talent is going to be too much for the Boilermakers.
Is O’Connell playing?

Iowa Kentucky will be great. Drink for every offensive point scored. You can set aside two beers and be covered

Is O’Connell playing?
I haven't heard that he isn't. I don't know where he falls on the draft pecking order, but I would think he would want a showcase.

EDIT: Just looked it up and he is sitting out the game. His brother passed away recently. Jones is not playing as well.

Top Bottom