Ranking the Big Ten WR Rooms (#4. Minnesota)

BleedGopher

Reaction score
per Saturday Tradition:

4. Minnesota: Chris Autman-Bell was primed for a breakout season in 2022 before an ACL injury in Week 3. He’s back and healthy. Daniel Jackson averaged 15 yards a catch in 2002, and transfers Corey Crooms Jr. (Western Michigan) and Elijah Spencer (Charlotte) give the Gophers a deep 4.

Go Gophers!!

So far these WR rankings are way off. We really need our WR corp to step up.

Go Gophers!!

So far these WR rankings are way off. We really need our WR corp to step up.

Go Gophers!!
Can’t take it seriously when they say CAB is back and healthy. Soon I hope but hasn’t played much. Then they have Spencer in the “deep 4” and not Brockington. Must have been written in August.

Can’t take it seriously when they say CAB is back and healthy. Soon I hope but hasn’t played much. Then they have Spencer in the “deep 4” and not Brockington. Must have been written in August.
This post is originally from July

I've been really surprised about the lack of involvement of Elijah Spencer. Just looked it up and he had 943 yards and 9 td's last year for Charlotte including 4 for 98 against Maryland and 5 for 59 and a TD against South Carolina so it's not like he was only productive in his small conference. I believe he was All Freshman and then All Conference in his two years at Charlotte. He looked good in the Spring game here, but we were also down on CB's at that time.

Top Bottom