Quinn Carroll Info - DEBUNKED

Bob_Loblaw

Reaction score
Did Quinn Carroll retire from football? I thought I heard that but I can’t find it anywhere.

He is still listed on the roster.

Ryan Burns mentioned him as the right tackle on todays podcast when talking about the offensive line. He was going over the recruits on the offensive line and seemed to think he will be here next year. Maybe you heard it from someone who has more inside information than Ryan Burns…or maybe someone mentioned it who has him confused with someone else.

I'd love to see Quinn move inside (to the Filiaga spot) so that Quinn and Martes Lewis could be on the field at the same time.

@Bob_Loblaw I think you should edit the OP/thread title here. I don't think there is any actual rumor of anything about Carroll.

I think you misread or misunderstood this post in the other OL thread: https://gopherhole.com/boards/threads/no-ol-transfers-troubles-me.109432/post-2624120

I get why you asked the question in the next post, because the post that that post was replying to was about Carroll, but the post clearly said "Cooper retired from football".
It is always interesting when you can see a rumor start and then grow. To the best of my knowledge there is no Quinn Carroll rumor at all it is what you mentioned in regards to the note about Cooper retiring. Somehow that turned into Carroll and now there are people worried that he is leaving or quitting or whatever when there was nothing behind it.

Again, unless I am totally missing some detail but pretty sure there is no substance of any kind behind anything relating to Quinn Carroll.

@Bob_Loblaw I think you should edit the OP/thread title here. I don't think there is any actual rumor of anything about Carroll.

I think you misread or misunderstood this post in the other OL thread: https://gopherhole.com/boards/threads/no-ol-transfers-troubles-me.109432/post-2624120

I get why you asked the question in the next post, because the post that that post was replying to was about Carroll, but the post clearly said "Cooper retired from football".
I left the title pretty vague as to not act like I was proclaiming something, but I edited it.

But you're right. The source of my confusion was that I had made a post about Carroll and someone responded saying "Cooper retired from football". I didn't know if they misread my post about Carroll or mistyped Cooper.

See below.

1671821836883.png

But yes, this was the entire source of my confusion.

Maybe a Randy Shaver announcement at 6pm could clear the air?
I'm almost surprised we haven't see a tweet from Doogie.

"There are rumors that you shouldn't be entirely shocked if former Notre Dame offensive lineman Quinn Carroll decides to retire from football."

Top Bottom