question on seats

Maverick

Reaction score
As I am looking at the seat selection website, it looks like the first row in the upper level is set back from the railing and there is a walkway between the seats and the railing...

Does anybody know if this is true or is it just a little larger space for leg room?

Its one thing to be standing and have fans standing in front of you, but its a whole different ballgame if there is a steady flow of people walking across in front of you...

Before anybody starts a baby fight about standing, I stand a lot. I just want to know if there is an official walkway there or not....

I think it is just extra room. The accessible/wheelchair seating is only at the top of the upper level it looks like.

I believe it is just a little extra room for the railings. It could be a good place to sit but I guarantee you that there will be some idiots every quarter that will use the first row as a walkway to go from one section to the next because they don't want to go down the stairs and up the stairs again to get to their correct section or end of row. If you don't mind getting up a lot and have patience - go for it!

Top Bottom