Question on maroon TCF seats

cncmin

Reaction score
Are they painted or are they seat-backs? Actually, here's a question - is most of the seating bleacher seating? Aluminum? Painted or as-is?

If so, maybe there will be more reason for the old folks to get off their toushe once in a while - those bleachers hurt the bum, and it gets old fast sitting in a crowded bleacher section with a bunch of fat sweaty dudes or ones that smell like Kentucky bourbon or Bud Light with a touch of stomach acid.

Are they painted or are they seat-backs? Actually, here's a question - is most of the seating bleacher seating? Aluminum? Painted or as-is?

If so, maybe there will be more reason for the old folks to get off their toushe once in a while - those bleachers hurt the bum, and it gets old fast sitting in a crowded bleacher section with a bunch of fat sweaty dudes or ones that smell like Kentucky bourbon or Bud Light with a touch of stomach acid.

My understanding was that the maroon seats are seat backs. And 20,000 of the 50,000 seats will have seat backs, so the majority will still be bleachers. I know the student section was aluminum, and the area kiddy corner was - not sure about the rest of the bleachers. I'm sure someone on the Hole will know and pipe in.

I do agree - hopefully it does make the fans stand up and cheer!

seat backs

I think you can rent (like Wisconsin and others) a seat back to your bleacher bench. They place it on the bench and leave it there (attached) all year.

Not sure the cost...

I don't remember the exact yard line but either the 10 to 10 or 20 to 20 have seat backs just like the seats you would find at the metrodome (except they are supposed to be a little wider). The area that wraps around the end zone(s) (student section for a part of it) is aluminum bleacher that is unpainted.

Chairback seats run goal line to goal line...

I don't remember the exact yard line but either the 10 to 10 or 20 to 20 have seat backs just like the seats you would find at the metrodome (except they are supposed to be a little wider). The area that wraps around the end zone(s) (student section for a part of it) is aluminum bleacher that is unpainted.

Goal line to Goal line on both sides have the normal seatback chairs. Everything else is unpainted aluminum benches.

This was most recently noted in the Gopher Hole TCF tour notes: http://www.forums.gopherhole.com/modules.php?name=News&file=article&sid=967

Top Bottom