Question on Bjorklund

The 12th Man

Reaction score
Bjorklund has been advertised as someone with good feet and quickness for his size. Given the number of OL in this class, has anyone heard anything about him being looked at as an interior DL? Let me know if I am way off base on this one.

Have heard nothing of this and you're not off base at all

This is actually a pretty good suggestion

OL and DL are completely different I believe. I think there is a completely different attitude that goes with each. I don't think it comes down to just switching them.

Didn't Kill say something to the effect that he doesn't believe in moving OL to DL because of the speed desparity, but it works the other way around?

OL and DL are completely different I believe. I think there is a completely different attitude that goes with each. I don't think it comes down to just switching them.

Agreed. And, as the poster below you wrote, there is usually a speed difference. Having not seen Bjorklund play, I was just wondering if he is legitimately fast, or if he is just "fast for an OL." From the tone of the responses, I gather that he is more of the latter. Good to know.

Kill said that we are flush with DT-type players (slow) and need more DE (fast). He doesn't like bulk on the outside of the line.

Top Bottom