Quantifying The Penn State Whiteout

nitwit248

Reaction score

All it proves is the refs are more intimidated than the opponent.

Wearing all white doesn’t make a crowd louder.

Voodoo statistics to fit a predetermined result.

Last edited:

Gophers ought to warm up in white. Not sure what that would do. Maybe a few laughs.

Bring back Mase on the sideline. Oh and pay him zip cuz he milked that test dry.

Doing all white uniforms for that game is EXACTLY the type of stunt PJ would pull, and I love the idea. Now I hope we do it. #FullSnowmanForTheWhiteout2022
I'm not sure I follow. I saw a few people (Gopher fans) on Twitter saying they'd wear white as well. Yes the WO us cool but I'll be there in bright gold to stand out. Serious question, do other opposing team/fans do white for this game?

Doing all white uniforms for that game is EXACTLY the type of stunt PJ would pull, and I love the idea. Now I hope we do it. #FullSnowmanForTheWhiteout2022
I think I saw Michigan do all white before at the white out.

I'm not sure I follow. I saw a few people (Gopher fans) on Twitter saying they'd wear white as well. Yes the WO us cool but I'll be there in bright gold to stand out. Serious question, do other opposing team/fans do white for this game?
I was saying Fleck would do it as a way to turn it on it's head. Try to get into the minds of the Penn State players. Kinda like wearing black uniforms last year against OSU since the last 2 times prior they played a B1G West team at night who wore black they lost.

I expect fans to where whatever they want. Just thought it would be fun if Fleck tried to embrace the whiteout and negate any advantage it supposedly gives,

Without trying, or even apparently noticing, the writer disproved his own argument. Dumb story.

Yes someone please tell me what I’m supposed to wear.

Yes someone please tell me what I’m supposed to wear.
Gold body paint and a Metallic banana hammock. Oh sorry that was Venice Beach 06'

True story. Prior to the 06' Cal game, we (wife and me) flew into LAX and drove up the coast. Prior to leaving we visited the Santa Monica Pier/ Venice Beach area. A guy on roller blades wore that same outfit. Gopher fan?

Gold body paint and a Metallic banana hammock. Oh sorry that was Venice Beach 06'

True story. Prior to the 06' Cal game, we (wife and me) flew into LAX and drove up the coast. Prior to leaving we visited the Santa Monica Pier/ Venice Beach area. A guy on roller blades wore that same outfit. Gopher fan?
How long have you been waiting for an opportunity to tell that story to GH? 16 years?? 😂😂

Top Bottom