Purdon't

Stan The Caddy

Reaction score
Wow...they are terrible. It makes me even more frustrated we lost to them. Especially since they are playing backups or 3rd stringers at key skill positions.

Another thing from this game...watching Illinois' version of the spread frustrates me even more thinking about how Mr. Gray would look at the controls of the same type of offense.

End of rant. Sigh.

Looking forward to the night game tonight.

In the last 6 1/2 quarters, Purdue has 197 total yards.

Go Gophers!!

What amazes me even more is that actually beat Northwestern...

They really run hot and cold. Remember last year how they won at Michigan and beat Ohio St at home? Yea, I didn't think so. I am really hoping for a win tonight.

Purdon't, haven't heard that one before.

But you are the Boilermakers are quite terrible right now. I mean they are only on there 4th string QB, 3rd string RB, and missing WR 1 and 2. What reason do they have to be terrible?

But you are the Boilermakers are quite terrible right now. I mean they are only on there 4th string QB, 3rd string RB, and missing WR 1 and 2. What reason do they have to be terrible?

I don't think the point of this thread was to make fun of Purdue, but more of how bad the Gophers are. Even with all those injuries, we still lost to a team that is playing bad themselves.

5th string QB

1. Marve (torn ACL)
2. Ter Bush (academically ineligible)
3. Henry (missing finger tip - still playing a little)
4. Siller (ankle injury but played a litle WR this year)
5. Robinson (played most of the snaps today)

I don't think the point of this thread was to make fun of Purdue, but more of how bad the Gophers are. Even with all those injuries, we still lost to a team that is playing bad themselves.

Exactly. And to point out that Illinois ran the QB read over and over and over all over Purdue with Shealhasse...I would think Gray could have done the same thing only better!

Exactly. And to point out that Illinois ran the QB read over and over and over all over Purdue with Shealhasse...I would think Gray could have done the same thing only better!

If Gray were that good he would be playing.

Gray is not suited for the offense that Coach Brew mindlessly switched to. He would be great for the version of the spread that Illinois runs.

Top Bottom