Punt and kickoff returns

Willwin40

Reaction score
When Redding got hurt it would have been the perfect time to bring in Hoskins. Is he injured or what’s the problem. I’ve heard PJ brag him up in the past.

When Redding got hurt it would have been the perfect time to bring in Hoskins. Is he injured or what’s the problem. I’ve heard PJ brag him up in the past.
Tyler has experience and has been successful as a kick returner, not sure why Crooms got the nod at punt returner, but I thought he looked okay there.

Hoskins was out there for punt return, but then EMU took a timeout and they replaced him with Crooms. No idea what's up there, coaches just doing coach stuff.

Our return game is anything but elite. Change your best, PJ.

Tyler has experience and has been successful as a kick returner, not sure why Crooms got the nod at punt returner, but I thought he looked okay there.
Would have proffered Tyler out there but I'm sure PJ was probably less than thrilled with his 3 fumbles in the game. Hope Tyler is out there against NC to start the game

Top Bottom