Promoting Gopher NIL Partners/Sponsors

NorthernLakesGopher

Reaction score
I didn't see a thread on this yet, but thought it would be a good idea to start sharing where we see NIL deals popping up for the student athletes. Ottertail County has what appears to be two now, with Athan's family fishing weekend, and now Darius Taylor and Daniel Jackson on a gold outing at Pebble Creek hosted by Shoremaster. Nice combo of promoting tourism and a local business getting together. Any other deals out there we can acknowledge and promote?Screenshot_20230715_123121_Twitter.jpg

Nice! But ugh, I fly into Mpls for a 2 week visit on the 18th. Just missing this!
I got random trivia for you: I'm reading Shoe Dog, Phil Knight... (good read) you mentioned fly into Mpls...this from the book: "Also, this was 1962. The earth was bigger then. Though humans were beginning to orbit the planet in capsules, 90% of Americans still had never been on an airplane. The average man or woman had never ventured farther than 100 miles from his or her own front door, ..."

Pretty crazy stuff from 60's guy to put your travels in perspective. Enjoy your trip!

Emma Carpenter from the Women's Golf team has a branded clothing line of U of M themed apparel from Fangirl. If you're looking for something new and fun in a Women's line of game day clothing, here's a great way to support another student athlete and their branding. (Yes, I know it's not football, but applies to apparel for football games.) https://fangirlclothing.com/collect...b9jpOgTM7kMu_os-5fUS5B70gUhrf9I0SDZ-SwSR_CoEY

I don't know if I just have a bad sense of humor, but the videos these guys make for these OTC are hilarious, seeing them have to be serious and talk about their experience to a puppet never fails to make me laugh

Otter Tail County with this great tweet of Goldy and Otter boating in a Lund across open water celebrating the Gopher wins tonight. If you're looking for in state winter vacation plans, please consider Otter Tail County for fishing, snowmobiling, hiking in Maplewood State Park or even just drinking around a hotel hot tub.

Top Bottom