Professor Fleck

I would have jumped at that class. I can't believe there's only about 20-30 kids in there. Carlson isn't that big, but c'mon!
I wonder if it wasn’t known ahead of time that he’d be helping with the class.

He was a social studies teacher before coaching.
And now he's a college professor. Wait for that to weave into the pressers.
Shouldn't he be spending more time researching short motion?

I would have jumped at that class. I can't believe there's only about 20-30 kids in there. Carlson isn't that big, but c'mon!
Same. Fun stuff like that didn’t happen, but appreciated the free lunch daily from some large company trying to recruit workers in my college days.

Went to Carlson, classes range from 10 kids to maybe 200; mostly small 40 or less but was some larger rooms for sure.

I took a basketball coaching class (needed 1 more credit to have full time status) that had Clem Haskins listed as the teacher. He spoke to us once for about an hour.

Pretty sure that anybody can just walk in and sit in on a lecture, just sayin

Pretty sure that anybody can just walk in and sit in on a lecture, just sayin
I don't think so. You can sign up to audit a course but they are not just open to the public.

I presume the vase that he broke contained snake oil.

I don't think so. You can sign up to audit a course but they are not just open to the public.
I guess you're right. I was thinking a larger lecture style class. But this is only what, 30 students. Harder to sneak into a small class like that unnoticed.

I presume the vase that he broke contained snake oil.
The "snake oil" thing only works for people who haven't had results. You know. . . because snake oil doesn't actually lead to results.

I get mocking PJ because he's corny but the "snake oil" thing just doesn't make sense. Trolling PJ Fleck should be a really easy thing to do, he says a lot of goofy stuff, so this shouldn't be that hard. It takes a real f'n idiot to not be able to properly troll PJ Fleck.

The "snake oil" thing only works for people who haven't had results. You know. . . because snake oil doesn't actually lead to results.

I get mocking PJ because he's corny but the "snake oil" thing just doesn't make sense. Trolling PJ Fleck should be a really easy thing to do, he says a lot of goofy stuff, so this shouldn't be that hard. It takes a real f'n idiot to not be able to properly troll PJ Fleck.
I must have missed that despite having the Ax he has not beaten IA nor has he won the weakling West.
Has he?

I must have missed that despite having the Ax he has not beaten IA nor has he won the weakling West.
Has he?
Yeah, you miss a lot. Again, you’re too dumb to troll. We have an awful program and haven’t had a coach in decades win at the rate that PJ is winning. So yeah, you miss a lot, you’re dumb. The “snake oil” stance is terrible.

Here are a couple clues on easy things to troll is about PJ.

(1) He has a new face.
(2) He is annoying and talks in Tony Robbins-es que quotes.
(3) Our program is so shitty that a guy who comes in and wins 9-10 games per season is doing a great job.

Those are some easy ones.

Top Bottom