Press Conference: Ben Johnson meets the media following the start of summer workouts (video)

0% chance all of those players will still be on the roster in 2 years.
Sad but true! Different world these days. Nobody wants to work their ass off anymore to get into starting lineup. If your not happy about anything these days your gone.

Not that I recall. But why would he? He did talk about important things like Wilson, Ihnen, and Fox. I think he exposed Howie’s lies about their rehab. Some folks can’t hate enough to suit themselves.
In response to the bolded, because a reporter might have asked about it. I would have.

In response to the bolded, because a reporter might have asked about it. I would have.
Me, too. The non-conference schedule (what we know of it) would have been among my first questions. Marcus is too nice of a guy to bring it up. I really am curious what Ben’s thought process is with having it that soft.

I understand there will be soft pastry on every schedule, but so far this one is historic, even for the Gophers. If he’s scheduling to try to get a NIT bid, at least come out and say that.

Even if this team is undefeated during the nonconference schedule, it's meaningless. We won't know anything about them until we see them against B1G teams.

I'm looking to see if the players show up in shape. Last year I was really surprised at how soft they were. Samuels, Carrington, JOJ and a couple of other guys had dad bods. Unacceptable. If everybody shows up without the belly fat, that's a good sign.

I thought CBJ's presser was fine. Leave the snarkiness for something real.

Even if this team is undefeated during the nonconference schedule, it's meaningless. We won't know anything about them until we see them against B1G teams.

I'm looking to see if the players show up in shape. Last year I was really surprised at how soft they were. Samuels, Carrington, JOJ and a couple of other guys had dad bods. Unacceptable. If everybody shows up without the belly fat, that's a good sign.

What’s snarky about asking a coach about their schedule?

So like belly fat?

Top Bottom