Premium Seating

mnboiler

Resident Purdue Expert
Reaction score
The talk about the state House of Representative not over turning the stupid ban in TCF got me wondering. How much of the premium is sold. From what I could tell is that the Lodge Boxes and the Outside Club seats are sold out. But it looked like the Suites and Indoor Club are not. Does anyone know how close they are to having them sold out on a season basis?

It looks like the suites and seats that aren't sold on a season basis are sold on a per game basis. But I would think that selling premium seating on a season basis would be very high proirity for the athletics department.

I don't think that it matters. Suites do not have a "fixed price" like a seat in the bowl does. The price is negotiated with a salesperson.

This is why the Vikings, Twins, Wild, T-Wolves lobbyists love that the premium seating is alcohol-free. It is nearly impossible to entertain corporate clients without alcohol - and the people who are in the this business know that very well.

The talk about the state House of Representative not over turning the stupid ban in TCF got me wondering. How much of the premium is sold. From what I could tell is that the Lodge Boxes and the Outside Club seats are sold out. But it looked like the Suites and Indoor Club are not. Does anyone know how close they are to having them sold out on a season basis?

It looks like the suites and seats that aren't sold on a season basis are sold on a per game basis. But I would think that selling premium seating on a season basis would be very high proirity for the athletics department.

The vast majority of the suites are sold on the per season basis. The single game suites are up for grabs only b/c they haven't found a taker for the full season. Same goes for the Indoor Club.

I understand that Goldmember but you would think that those buying a single game suite would pay less per game than those sold on a season basis.

Also I was wondering how many suites and indoor club seats are for sale on a single game basis.

I understand that Goldmember but you would think that those buying a single game suite would pay less per game than those sold on a season basis.

Hmm. I was assuming just the opposite. I figured one would get a discount for buying a full season. I would think you would pay a premium for having the flexibility of not having to committ to a full season.

Top Bottom