Prediction for Michigan game time?

joekulas12

Reaction score
Looking ahead, I feel pretty confident the Michigan game will be the Big Noon Kickoff game of the week, especially since the Red River Rivalry is on ABC this year. I do see Michigan is playing Nebraska for the Big Noon game the week prior, so maybe not (Although Colorado played back to back week on Big Noon, so who knows). I'm hoping for a 2:30 start time. Honestly, other than OU-Texas, and maybe Maryland-OSU (another Big Noon possibly), Michigan-Minnesota is almost assuredly the second best game scheduled for that weekend.

Looking ahead, I feel pretty confident the Michigan game will be the Big Noon Kickoff game of the week, especially since the Red River Rivalry is on ABC this year. I do see Michigan is playing Nebraska for the Big Noon game the week prior, so maybe not (Although Colorado played back to back week on Big Noon, so who knows). I'm hoping for a 2:30 start time. Honestly, other than OU-Texas, and maybe Maryland-OSU (another Big Noon possibly), Michigan-Minnesota is almost assuredly the second best game scheduled for that weekend.
I like your positivity!

This is the best unclaimed game on the docket. I would be shocked if it was NOT the Big Noon (11:00 AM) game on FOX.

What's the SEC schedule like that week? I see Bama plays A&M, but that may not have as much luster as previously thought.

Chance it could be the CBS 2:30 game? Although Fox may have first pick....and Fox don't screw around when it comes to these things.

Now the Michigan game is the one game I was hoping would be a night game due to scheduling conflict during the day.

If we’re both to be 5-0, I’d think HBO would considering us for their prime spot at 9 PM start (previous Game of Throne spot) 🤷🏻‍♂️

Probably will have a fair amount to do with how Minnesota and Maryland do.

Maryland has Virginia, MSU, Indiana between now and then so there's a good chance they will be undefeated.

Minnesota would be the higher ranked team if both were 5-0 but @UNC is the hardest game either team has.

What's the SEC schedule like that week? I see Bama plays A&M, but that may not have as much luster as previously thought.

Chance it could be the CBS 2:30 game? Although Fox may have first pick....and Fox don't screw around when it comes to these things.
Answering my own question. Can probably rule out CBS.

They get 2 more Big Ten games, and lists 10/28 & 11/4 as noon games on CBS. Lead ins to whatever SEC game those weeks.

Do you know what this thread needs? A Poll!

What time do you think the game will start?
a) 11am
b) 12pm
c) 1pm
d) 2pm
e) 2:30 pm
f) 3pm
g) 4pm
h) 5pm
i) 6pm
j) 7pm
k) 8pm
l) 9pm