Predictable Responses!

The 12th Man

Reaction score
I love reading this board the day after a loss, because I get a laugh at the stock-standard posts.

1.) Terrible playcalling.
2.) Head Coach needs to get it done...or else!
3.) Our QB can't get the job done.
4.) I'm sick of excuses!
5.) Our fanbase sucks.
6.) (Insert previous coach's name here) didn't have these problems.
7.) Look at (our opponent)! Why can't we do that?

Did I miss any?

8. If only they would hire me all knowing fan(?) who once played varsity football __ years ago and who has a great view from in front of my TV set or from row___, we would be so much better off then we are now.

so true

we lost because we did not prepare as well as Wisconsin so lets start talking Purdue

And with that whole list, we barely lost to a 5-0 team in a game which could have gone either way. It's not as bad as people think. Sure, we're not ready to win the BigTen, but we do have more overall talent, and we are more competitive than 3 years ago. WI did what they do, what they're built to do. They had their hogs upfront lean on us all day and run the ball. They were being poorly coached, when they weren't doing this. When they ran it, they kept it away from us. When we weren't stopping ourselves on offense, we often moved the ball quite well. (ie. - a touchdown in 3 plays and 37 seconds with just under 3 min left and down by 10. Why couldn't WI's prevent put-up any resistence then? We do have some playmakers)

the 12th man

what are your reasons for loss
1) wisconsin is better (obvious)
2) too much red in the crowd
3) weber is a great QB just had a bad day
4) coaches are the best int he nation just couldn't get through to the team
5) our o and d lines got their asses handed to them
6) weather
7) field
8) stadium
9) fans
10) bad walleye fingers
11) offensive system is poorly run
12) defensive system is lacking playmakers
13) BPT
14) people on this board shouldn't have an opinion because they do not "fill in the blank"
15) people on this board should not be emotionall invested in this team because they do not " fill in the blank"
16) only true fans of the this team can tell people on this board that they can't have an opinion
17) blah blah blah blah blah

Years and years I read on here about people complaining about lack of passion toward the gophers and now that people have passion and voice THEIR opinions it shouldn't matter is that correct 12th man. Just pay for our tickets sit in out seats stand when everyone else does and leave the game and don't say a word.
GOOD little bitches we should all be!

what are your reasons for loss
1) wisconsin is better (obvious)
2) too much red in the crowd
3) weber is a great QB just had a bad day
4) coaches are the best int he nation just couldn't get through to the team
5) our o and d lines got their asses handed to them
6) weather
7) field
8) stadium
9) fans
10) bad walleye fingers
11) offensive system is poorly run
12) defensive system is lacking playmakers
13) BPT
14) people on this board shouldn't have an opinion because they do not "fill in the blank"
15) people on this board should not be emotionall invested in this team because they do not " fill in the blank"
16) only true fans of the this team can tell people on this board that they can't have an opinion
17) blah blah blah blah blah

Years and years I read on here about people complaining about lack of passion toward the gophers and now that people have passion and voice THEIR opinions it shouldn't matter is that correct 12th man. Just pay for our tickets sit in out seats stand when everyone else does and leave the game and don't say a word.
GOOD little bitches we should all be!

Ha! I was just making an observation about the posts, not trying to offend anyone. Please remind me where I said people don't matter. I just wish people would take a deep breath and look objectively at what they are saying before spouting off about how terrible everything is. I just find it funny that nobody seems to realize that they write the same thing after every loss. If you want to get bent out of shape about it, however, be my guest.

Usually it's the same things that cause losses wouldn't you say?

"I love reading this board the day after a loss, because I get a laugh at the stock-standard posts."

Glad you get a kick out of it. If you are in the mood to laugh after losing to Wisconsin (or anyone for that matter) more power to you, I guess.

Personally, I hope the board is far less enjoyable for you to read in the near future.

Top Bottom