Predictable Pathetic Performance!

gophermanic

Banned
Reaction score
1. MSU is better than us. We are still a very average team.
2. Cant beat an elite team on the road with a horrible offense.
3. Izzo will always outcoach us, I dont care if we have Tubby or John Wooden.

I predicted 8-9 B10 wins before conference play and with the schedule we have coming up, its looking really good. We have no shot against OSU on the road this weekend.

Izzo will always outcoach us, I dont care if we have Tubby or John Wooden.

We have no shot against OSU on the road this weekend.

gophermanic will always get laughed at.

gophermanic has no shot with the ladies.

So when we lose by double digits on Saturday, what is going to be your clever comeback?:rolleyes:

Thats a shame because you look like a douche-bag fan of pill-poppin Brett Favre.

I love how this a**clown shows up ONLY after losses. When we beat OSU on Saturday, he will be nowhere to be found.

Where were you after the Illinois game, Manic?

What a complete tool.

I love how this a**clown shows up ONLY after losses. When we beat OSU on Saturday, he will be nowhere to be found. Where were you after the Illinois game, Manic? What a complete tool.

gophermanic and Art Vandelay will be together in a Jacuzzi somewhere.

great game tonight huh Writer? Dont worry we will lose Saturday, in fact Indiana at home is about the only win if we keep playing like this.

yeah, you said we would surely get beat by Illinois too. What happened there? We won by 23, douche.

We will NOT lose at home again this year. Mark it down.

Ill give a Indiana and NU, but Michigan and Wisky who knows. At Ohio State, At Penn State, At Illinois and At Michigan, nope.

Man is that funny! You should be comedian instead of a professional ass-wiper.

So when we lose by double digits on Saturday, what is going to be your clever comeback?:rolleyes:

Congrats. You can predict gloom before every game, every once in a while you will be right. Not that hard to do.

HAHAHAHA this is great right before I got on here my roomate asks what people are saying on GH and then asks if Gopher Manic made a post about how much we suck.....and sure enough here it is!

This post shouldnt be called Predictable Pathetic Performance. It should be called predictable GopherManic post after a loss.

And hey fat chicks need love too...haha

Top Bottom