Predict the score vs badgers

Some Day...Maybe

Reaction score
Haven’t done this much this year. I’m pessimistic. I have no confidence in our OC against the wisconsin d.

Gophs 10
wisky 27

Will we still go to a bowl? Would we even say yes if asked? Or is this the last game of a surreal year?

I am lucky enough to be there for the game. It’s gonna be lumpy with a side of malaise. Gophs win 20-10.

Gold Encrusted Gophers 31
Wisconsin 21

The Mighty Minnesota Golden Gophers-10
Opponent-31

Here is the total yardage given up by the stingy Badgers' defense in their five games this year: Michigan: 219; Illinois: 226; Northwestern: 263; Indiana: 220; Iowa: 355. So, our defense needs to play its best game of the year, stopping the run, yet putting pressure on Mertz--who has thrown 1 touchdown and 5 interceptions in the past three games. But, for us to win, we probably also need to put up 350-400 yards of offense (unless we get we get a pick six or a couple of turnovers deep in Badger territory). I wouldn't be surprised if this were a close, low-scoring game, going down to the wire. Also wouldn't be surprised if we blew out the Badgers or they blew us out. So many unknowns this year.

Gophers 53-50 wisconsin

Gophers - 37
Becky - lip gloss application

MN 21
WI 10

We get one of the three TDs for D or Special Teams.

Badgers 17. Gophers 9. Yes to a bowl if asked. B1G needs the money. Once again the B1G missed out in not allowing at least 10,000 fans - like other P5 conferences. $5 to 10 million each and every Saturday. So instead, fans gather in basements, garages to watch games (including yours truly). Stupid - thank you Kevin Warren.

Badgers 45
Gophers 17

I just don't have confidence in the Gopher's Run D.

Badgers 28
Gophers 7

Gophers can't stop the run, Wisconsin can.

Wisconsin 42
Minnesota 10

Wisconsin has better D, better O versus non-great defenses, and our special teams is a mess. We had a better team last year and were at home when we got blown out. This year, both sides of our ball are much worse, so I don't see how it will get any better if not worse.

Top Bottom