Pre-game bar hopping advice needed

HopHead

rank lieutenant
Reaction score
With the potential for rain Saturday and the fact that my normal tailgating group is down a few people due to various reasons, I am thinking about skipping the tailgating all together and just doing some pre-game bar hopping instead. Anybody have advice on what bars are open and fun to hit before an 11 AM game?

We have spots in the West Bank tailgating lot so Seven Corners is an option. Or we might just park there and head over to Dinkytown/Stadium Village.

With the potential for rain Saturday and the fact that my normal tailgating group is down a few people due to various reasons, I am thinking about skipping the tailgating all together and just doing some pre-game bar hopping instead. Anybody have advice on what bars are open and fun to hit before an 11 AM game?

We have spots in the West Bank tailgating lot so Seven Corners is an option. Or we might just park there and head over to Dinkytown/Stadium Village.

When I go the bar route I usually stick with Stub and Herbs, Sally's and Campus Pizza. The first two have the best pre game atmosphere and Campus Pizza is nice if you want to sit down and have a little room.

Top Bottom