POLL- How do you like the new forum?

• Total voters

Dano564

Fleck Superfan
Reaction score

I'll take the No White Pants as a good sign.

It’s horrible on my phone. Basically unusable. I can’t select pages of threads I want to go to.

It’s horrible on my phone. Basically unusable. I can’t select pages of threads I want to go to.
Selecting pages of threads very easy for me. It's at the bottom of the thread. Maybe they can get it also moved to the top, but it's easy to move to different thread pages. Click the number at the bottom of the page selection, put the page # and it's seamless.

Mobile version font almost too small to be readable. Maybe there's a setting I haven't found yet. Otherwise, greatly improved!

Everything is bigger, so you see less on the screen and have less input to digest. My cable company did the same thing, and I used to be able to overview a huge number of stations in a glance, but now I have to scroll forever to find out what's on. Here, I liked the old system better: more info, quicker.

Selecting pages of threads very easy for me. It's at the bottom of the thread. Maybe they can get it also moved to the top, but it's easy to move to different thread pages. Click the number at the bottom of the page selection, put the page # and it's seamless.

I'm saying from the main page, not within a thread. It doesn't show up on mobile at least for me.

Love it, but is there an option to display more threads on each page? I don't mind scrolling and would prefer that over going to page 2 or 3 for unread threads...

Can we see post pages under thread title?

I'm pleased with my Vikings logo now. SKOL! SKOL is an abbreviated Viking toast, from "One day we will drink ale out of their skulls".

Last edited:

Mobile version font almost too small to be readable. Maybe there's a setting I haven't found yet. Otherwise, greatly improved!

To elaborate on my small font comment above (for mobile), if a "responsive text" could be used, it would greatly improve the mobile look. In other words, if the font is too small for it to be enjoyable for the reader (just about anyone with reading glasses), a responsive text allows the screen to be expanded but still keeps all the text inside the screen - instead of half the text being pushed outside the screen like it is now.

Please elaborate on what you mean and we will look into it.
Currently the listing of page numbers, while inside a thread, is only at the bottom of each page. He's asking if the page number listing can be at the top of each page of a thread too. So that if he comes in on page one of the thread he can select what page of the thread he wants to go to without having to scroll down to do so.

I’m having to log in every time I come back to the site even though I have it checked on the front page to remember me. I never had to do this with the Tapatalk app. Very annoying already.

I miss the mobile app. Infinite scrolling was great.
I agree!!!!!!!

I guess there has to be one oddball in the bunch but, so far, I’m not happy with the change. The infinite scrolling was much more user friendly in my opinion and having to log back in every time I come back to the site is pissing me off. If I check remember me, I shouldn’t have to do that.

I would like to see a tab where you could get the team roster. Also, a tab where I could get the incoming commitments for recruiting.

What do you mean by the infinite scrolling? We can see if this is an option to add in.
I think he/she is talking about being able to scroll all the way thru a thread of posts without having to click next page at the bottom. We could do that with Tapatalk. Having to click next page with this.

I know an app isn’t necessary with this board, but is there an app available? If so, I’d like to download and see if I like it better than this.

For the like options can we add options for:

Meh
Facepalm
Clown
and
Dislike?

(or at least a couple of them)

The dislike should have a Badgers or Hawkeyes emoji.

What do you mean by the infinite scrolling? We can see if this is an option to add in.
Yes it’s been mentioned already but essentially in Tapatalk they didn’t have “pages” you just kept scrolling and the new posts loaded automatically as you scrolled.

This likely won’t be possible unless there is a downloadable app.

Is the time a post added all wrong, it seems to be off by many hours.

Top Bottom