Players we should avoid talking about in hopes they sign here....

Otis

Reaction score
Chet Holmgren
The rest of Chet's team
Anyone from Hopkins
Definitely anyone playing for Lakeville or Badger-lite
Kid from Wayzata
Anyone who plays f

Holmgren definitely not coming here. He’s in Jones brothers, Vaughn, Matthew Hurt, Suggs, etc. mode. Will have Minnesota on final list simply as a pat on the head to the local school.

I think Gophers have a shot at Cam Heide unless the big boys start lining up in the next year. Purdue probably best bet because of his dad, and Badgers of course always a threat with Minnesota suburban kids.

Holmgren definitely not coming here. He’s in Jones brothers, Vaughn, Matthew Hurt, Suggs, etc. mode. Will have Minnesota on final list simply as a pat on the head to the local school.

I think Gophers have a shot at Cam Heide unless the big boys start lining up in the next year. Purdue probably best bet because of his dad, and Badgers of course always a threat with Minnesota suburban kids.

Any chance to land Holloman?

A chance. However Izzo showed at one of his football practices last fall and a basketball game in January. Thus Sparty is interested.

For sure there is a chance. The elite programs have not offered yet.

Simply put, if you think they may want to come here and they say so, paired with them being good enough and valuable then you recruit them. That includes Holmgren. You also can have convos and if they show they don't want too, then let them move on. It's all part of building relationships within the state.

I never am the first to post about a recruit. I like reading what others have to say. I try to keep my social distance over the internet.

Chet Holmgren
The rest of Chet's team
Anyone from Hopkins
Definitely anyone playing for Lakeville or Badger-lite
Kid from Wayzata
Anyone who plays f
Don’t set your bet on Chet!

Don’t set your bet on Chet!
Is this reverse karma logic as in your saying he may come here? or is this reverse reverse karma, and your saying he definitely isn't coming here? Cause I'm betting on the later. Unless of course your just trying to confuse me in which case I should have remembered you are from Australia, like Iocaine powder. And as such you are not used to being trusted.

Is this reverse karma logic as in your saying he may come here? or is this reverse reverse karma, and your saying he definitely isn't coming here? Cause I'm betting on the later. Unless of course your just trying to confuse me in which case I should have remembered you are from Australia, like Iocaine powder. And as such you are not used to being trusted.
Betting the later Otis. Trust me, like the powder I have never used

Top Bottom