PJ Fleck talks about 2020 Recruits

Could also have meant guys graduating with at least a year of eligibility left. When you get 85 plus people all averaging 3.2 GPAs or whatever it is for the fb team now, and guys starting to make Academic All-American and Academic All-Conf, etc., there is an increased chance of a couple of those players graduating either early, or if they redshirted, on time, and if they are not open to the idea of continuing on in Grad school here at Minnesota, for whatever reason, whether it be the NFL calling them or another Grad school or maybe they are just done with school and hence, also done with football as well, then especially if they never cracked the starting lineup, why not move on with life and make room for the younger super stars coming into the program?

Just another possibility.

I'm hoping he was talking 100% about guys leaving for the NFL!!!

Oh yeah, people graduate and move on every year. Typically, it's a good thing for them and the program.

Finally sat down to watch them (I always want to be alone with no interruptions when things like this come up). Thanks again Hungan for putting this together. Lots of funny quotes and some inside info about the players as human beings and their families. Good stuff.

PJ Fleck remembers the minute details of a kid's life which surprises even the parents. For him to put these montages together must make the kids feel special.

It must be hard to say no to PJ. I think the biggest recruiters are the kids playing for the Gophers.

You'd think that Itayvion Brown would have heard from Gopher Freshman D'vion Harris his former HS team mate.

Finally sat down to watch them (I always want to be alone with no interruptions when things like this come up). Thanks again Hungan for putting this together. Lots of funny quotes and some inside info about the players as human beings and their families. Good stuff.

Yeah, these videos were awesome. Thanks for posting them!

Guies this isn't hard to understand how it played out:

tumblr_o16n2kBlpX1ta3qyvo1_1280.jpg

Top Bottom