Pitino and Big Barry

wait!what?

Reaction score
Barry Alvarez was never roasted like Pitino for his eh...umm relations with a UW cheerleader? Word was his relationship ended strikingly similar.

Barry Alvarez was never roasted like Pitino for his eh...umm relations with a UW cheerleader? Word was his relationship ended strikingly similar.

I've never heard of Alvarez's infidelities, which may explain why it didn't get the same treatment. Unless some solid evidence of the relationship was divulged, it wouldn't get into the papers, et al. Pitino got caught because the woman turned around and tried to extort money from him, which got the cops involved, which produced some hard evidence of a relationship ergo the roasting of Pitino.

It happened, but was covered up, very well. I dont think there was any pregnancy involved with Barry, just a romp in the hot tub.

Barry

Wow, I never even heard the one about Alvarez. They sure must have kept that super-super quiet over there in Madison!!:eek::eek::eek:

Go Gophers!!

BA knew he was could not go to another D1 school with that on his record, so he stayed in Madison and became the AD. Bronze statue of a person who used his postion of power to s+++w a student. classy.

Anyone remember John Gutekunst?? The rumor while he was coach at the U was he had some infidelities...
Before we start calling people out, we better look at our own camp.

Anyone remember John Gutekunst?? The rumor while he was coach at the U was he had some infidelities...

at least someone on the board can be objective.

What's that saying about glass houses?

BA's biggest concern is it was a student. We don't send our kids to university to have sexual realtions with those in postiions of power. No abuse of power is acceptable.

so this 50 year old guy had sex with a cheerleader?

There is hope.

Taking advantage of people and getting things most people cannot get seems like one of the better benefits to getting into a position of power like that.

you call yourself a casual observer?! please!! at least state your source regarding gutekunst smart guy. i just checked and almost every post you have made on this board is pro becky badger and wisky dick and takes shots at the gophers and minnesota. that speaks volumes of where your true allegiances lie.

that being said......move on back to cheeseville you becky badger loving f-u-c-k!

Much of the reason why this story made the papers was because of police reports and public records of what Pitino told the cops.

There are always rumors. Some are true, some aren't. But unless there is something solid, seems that it is difficult to get them in the media.

1,340 posts??

you call yourself a casual observer?! please!! at least state your source regarding gutekunst smart guy. i just checked and almost every post you have made on this board is pro becky badger and wisky dick and takes shots at the gophers and minnesota. that speaks volumes of where your true allegiances lie.

that being said......move on back to cheeseville you becky badger loving f-u-c-k!

While your 1,340 posts suggest you have nothing else to do, you may want to consider others opinions. I have been a Gopher Football season ticket holder for 20 years (8 tickets). I have friends that have worked at the U for 30 years. While John Gutekunst was a great guy, there was a rumor that he had a tryst with a woman trainer while he was coach. I, unlike you, am not bashing anybody.

And a little work on the Google will help you find out that Gutey's now wife used to be a Gophers trainer.

Top Bottom