PiPress: Ekpe brothers team up on D-Line

BleedGopher

Reaction score
per Marcus:

Scott already has his bachelor's degree in business and marketing education and is in a U graduate program in human resource development. Hank hopes to rely on a business degree and would like to work for one of the Fortune 500 companies in the Twin Cities if the NFL doesn't work out.

"It's always fun when they're on TV," Miller said. "We talk to the kids about them all the time. The thing about those guys is they're great kids and great people. Very high character."

Williams lost his starting tailback spot to redshirt freshman Rodney Smith this season, but he has maintained a good attitude — dancing in warmups to keep things light.

You'll never see the Ekpe brothers break out any dance moves on the field, but they couldn't be more thrilled to be starting together on the defensive line.

"We have each other's back," Scott Ekpe said. "He knows what I'm going to do. I know what he's going to do. My mom likes to say, 'It's the good, ol' times.' "

http://www.winonadailynews.com/spor...cle_fefe23c5-935e-5796-98e0-3a77bebf385e.html

Go Gophers!!

Solid kids and solid players. Future is bright for each.

I'd like to meet their parents, slap them on the hand, and say "well done".

Top Bottom