Pick'ems 2023...2 of 3 races decided as of 7:45 p.m.

#2Gopher

Reaction score
cloupher takes top honors this year! He had a good start to the season, slipped a bit in the middle, and then finished strong. Congratulations for taking the crown, and also taking home $75.00!

AZGopher8 was only one point behind cloupher to take 2nd place this year. Tie breakers were not used for 1st and 2nd place. Congratulations for taking 2nd, and also taking home $50.00!

In the battle for third.

Goldenboy, GopherWeatherGuy, and SomeDay...Maybe are currently tied for 3rd. We are now on the 3rd tiebreaker.

While Goldenboy and GopherWeatherGuy have both picked UNC to win, the 4th tie breaker is points scored by the Gophers. Goldenboy is at 17 points and GopherWeatherGuy is just above 17. As a result, if UNC wins the game that is currently going on, then Goldenboy will take 3rd.

Not to overlook SomeDay...Maybe as he picked NC State in the 3rd tie breaker to win. Should NC State win, then SomeDay...Maybe will take third. At staked is $25.00. All prizes graciously donated by GopherHole.

It was a good season with many of you hanging close in the leader boards this year. I thank you all for your kind comments in the chat room. It is something that I enjoyed doing. Meanwhile we will see if it is Goldenboy or Someday...Maybe for third.

Perhaps most of you know now that Someday...Maybe took third place honors due to the Wolf Pack win last night. Congratulations to Someday...Maybe!

Again thanks to all who participated this past fall! By the way, no one correctly predicted the winners for all picks (excluding tiebreakers/points) Saturday.

Congratulations to cloupher! Well done!

Thank you #2Gopher for investing your time into doing this again this season. As the Gopher season became disappointing, a bright spot was looking forward to making my picks each week.

Top Bottom