Pick your favorite season and favorite 4 year period

ZPI:

Favorite Season: 2019

Favorite 4 Year Period: 2018-2021

Why are you trying to hurt us all again? There is No good 4 year period

Why are you trying to hurt us all again? There is No good 4 year period
"Favorite" and "Good" are two different things.

I encourage you to answer the question!

By this table, Latter-Day Mase (02-05) were the best times, but still mostly losing or .500 Big Ten teams, with records pumped by 4 game non-conference and really soft scheduling.

2019 is my favorite team and I think the era since 2014 has been the best Gopher football of my life, best Big Ten performances, just marred by consistent losses to those two teams.

By this table, Latter-Day Mase (02-05) were the best times, but still mostly losing or .500 Big Ten teams, with records pumped by 4 game non-conference and really soft scheduling.

2019 is my favorite team and I think the era since 2014 has been the best Gopher football of my life, best Big Ten performances, just marred by consistent losses to those two teams.

Agree with everything you said!

Not to mention 2019 was unequivocally the best season for the Gophers since the 60's...

Do any Gopherholers know what "Row The Boat" means?

Row The Boat!

The ZPI has spoken.

Same. But that doesn’t mean I can’t be upset by our terrible offensive playcalling.

I agree!!

but also strongly believe it's important to keep things in perspective and acknowledge some of the absurd things our fellow Gopherholers are saying.

I agree!!

but also strongly believe it's important to keep things in perspective and acknowledge some of the absurd things our fellow Gopherholers are saying.
I’ve probably said some absurd things too. This loss really angered me because it was a winnable game and we pissed it away. No sense of urgency until there was 5 minutes left.

If this question is being asked, then you know it's time for a new AD and head coach.

I’ve probably said some absurd things too. This loss really angered me because it was a winnable game and we pissed it away. No sense of urgency until there was 5 minutes left.

Trust me - I've done the same and will likely do the same again...

Ya know how we all make fun of other teams' message boards when they're melting down? That's us right now.

It's easy to ROW until the waters get choppy!

If this question is being asked, then you know it's time for a new AD and head coach.

Infallible logic and another poster that chooses not to answer the question...

Favorite season = 1941
Favorite 4-years = 1934-1938

2002-2005 was a really fun run. Maroney, Barber, Tapeh, Terry Jackson, Gary Russel running wild in Mase's offense was really fun to watch. Some pretty good QB play coming from Abdul-Khaliq and Cupito. And we beat ALABAMA, OREGON and ARKANSAS in bowl games

2013-2016 was also a very interesting chapter in history. Moose Leidner and David Cobb running all over the place. The best defensive backfield in Gopher history. Maxx Williams was a dynamic TE that we'd never seen before (and probably won't again).

Top Bottom