PFF: Highest-graded players per position (TE: Ko Kieft)

I don't think I've ever seen a college TE who is a better blocker. There aren't too many people who can block like him at the point of attack and in space. He is more than just having another lineman out there because he is some comfortable reaching the second level and blocking in space.

I think he will actually go earlier in the draft than people might guess.

I don't think I've ever seen a college TE who is a better blocker. There aren't too many people who can block like him at the point of attack and in space. He is more than just having another lineman out there because he is some comfortable reaching the second level and blocking in space.

If he runs a reasonable 40 yard dash time (doesn't matter hand-timed or electronically-timed), I think you are right. Was never really utilized as a receiver, so there are some question marks there, but there are so many teams that are using a modified H-back/2nd TE these days that he's going to find a home.

I won’t compare the two but Matt Spaeth was a pretty good one too.

I won’t compare the two but Matt Spaeth was a pretty good one too.
Yeah, that actually crossed my mind too. Great blocker. Carved out a 7-8 year career and a Super Bowl ring blocking in the NFL.

He’s a mean killer blocker. He looks like a Viking from Vinland.

Last edited:

Was never really utilized as a receiver, so there are some question marks there, but there are so many teams that are using a modified H-back/2nd TE these days that he's going to find a home.
He has made some impressive catches. He has very good hands.

Ko Kieft is gonna end up on the Patriots in like the 4th round and will have Tony Romo talking about his haircut while the steam comes off his head in a January playoff game in Foxboro.

Top Bottom