Penn State DC to Va Tech head coaching job

swingman

Reaction score

Based upon points per game, Pry’s Penn State defenses have finished ranked 8th, 2nd, 4th, 3rd, 6th, and 2nd in the conference.

Pry is also known as one of the top recruiters in the country, landing five-stars like Micah Parsons, Brandon Smith, and Curtis Jacobs during his time in Happy Valley.

Joe Rossi is from Pittsburgh - - just saying.

Many people from Pittsburgh hate Penn state
Lived in Pittsburgh for 3 years, there are more Penn State fans than Pitt fans. But you're right, the people who aren't Penn State fans hate them. It's actually an underrated fun rivalry.

Many people from Pittsburgh hate Penn state
Lived in Pittsburgh for 3 years, there are more Penn State fans than Pitt fans. But you're right, the people who aren't Penn State fans hate them. It's actually an underrated fun rivalry.
I agree with Bob! I live in the Pittsburgh area now and have been here for the last 15 years. There are more PSU alums and fans here than Pitt fans 🤷🏻‍♂️

I agree with Bob! I live in the Pittsburgh area now and have been here for the last 15 years. There are more PSU alums and fans here than Pitt fans 🤷🏻‍♂️
Yah-E what part of the Burgh do you live? I just had an apartment dahntahn (I was there for work). When I moved to Pittsburgh I was dreading it but I really ended up loving the city.

Yah-E what part of the Burgh do you live? I just had an apartment dahntahn (I was there for work). When I moved to Pittsburgh I was dreading it but I really ended up loving the city.
In the 15 years that I’ve been here, 10 years in the south of Pittsburgh (South Hills) and now I live north of Pittsburgh (Cranberry & Wexford area) 🙌

Is Rossi one of the 40% who likes Penn State? The 20% who doesn’t like Penn State? Or the 40% who doesn’t care about either

Top Bottom