Payne in portal (UPDATED: Payne commits to Texas A&M)

I love on a message board when you read something contrary to your beliefs you scream “Source?!?!?!” but will accept supporting news as if it come from your grandmother.

Either way sources are pretty rare, but it is a message board, so it is nice to pick and choose what to believe.

It's not a specific number.

Nebraska is paying Morgan...as much and as confusing as possible...and the administration is getting kickbacks.

I love on a message board when you read something contrary to your beliefs you scream “Source?!?!?!” but will accept supporting news as if it come from your grandmother.

Either way sources are pretty rare, but it is a message board, so it is nice to pick and choose what to believe.

Source

Source?

Yes, at least.

Garcia is $1M.
Hawkins is $500K.
Christie is $500K.

Is Coyle actually on top of this lol ??
We obviously aren't probably ever going to get a report on what guys actually get, but I would surprised if the numbers are that high.

I think signed for leases on cars or apartments and smaller perks are more par for the course, but who knows.

Is he going to pick a school? Is he still considered at Nebraska after they snagged Morgan? Only thing appealing with Indiana is the the NIL $$$. Who paid for that new BMW? Any chance Payne picks up the phone to call Ben like Carrington did?

Each day that passes indicates IMHO, his challenge to land somewhere for more $$ than he could have gotten staying here.

Top Bottom