Paul Bunyan? Gophers backup center Jack Wilson has become a fan favorite at The Barn

BleedGopher

Reaction score
Per Greder:

“It means a lot,” Wilson said about the warm responses. “It’s just been a blessing to be here and to have the fan support on top of it. What more could you ask for? They are great teammates, great coaches. Fans are great. It’s a good thing for me, for sure.”

Go Gophers!!

Per Greder:

“It means a lot,” Wilson said about the warm responses. “It’s just been a blessing to be here and to have the fan support on top of it. What more could you ask for? They are great teammates, great coaches. Fans are great. It’s a good thing for me, for sure.”

Go Gophers!!
Paul Bunyan? I think I like this. Sort of like "Big Country"

This guy is like the local backup quarterback. Suits him well, but he is more like a bear. He'll be in total hibernation by January.

This guy is like the local backup quarterback. Suits him well, but he is more like a bear. He'll be in total hibernation by January.
Sadly there will likely be so many out of reach games, he might see the floor a bit more than we hoped.

Sadly there will likely be so many out of reach games, he might see the floor a bit more than we hoped.
He only hits the floor when we are winning anything else is a white flag. Personally, I think he goes the faux injury route and never plays in 2024.

Top Bottom