Pass Defense Is ….

watertown 1987 guy n

Reaction score
Making Northwestern QB look like an All American. Any competent QB w ok receivers can move the ball on us. When we meet Michigan and Ohio St - going to be ugly.

I thought our secondary was going to be an area of strength for the D. So far, they have shown to be very vulnerable to the long ball. Hope that improves quickly .

Making Northwestern QB look like an All American. Any competent QB w ok receivers can move the ball on us. When we meet Michigan and Ohio St - going to be ugly.
I’ve noticed missed opportunities for other teams so far this year. Have been a little surprised by that.

Ok, don’t have to wait for Michigan and Ohio St to see ugly. We know they’re going to pass and defense is inept

Good WR torched us last week; decent WR is torching us tonight. Our passing game had no rhythm.

NW now playing with the confidence that comes from a successful, big play passing game. We are playing with the tentativeness that comes with a poor passing game. Not another year of this. 😢

Time to start looking for things to look forward to next year.

I thought Rossi was supposed to be a good def coordinator. Terrible.

Walley looked lost after not starting. Nubin is getting bated out of position. Then they got gassed late.

Inexplicably bad. This game was so dark era Minnesota that I shrugged at the conclusion. Like, the full on passive aggressive, sarcastic Minnesota fan came out of me like a creature possessing a new body. I haven't said "watch they'll blow this one" in like five years. Here we are again. And it sucks.

Top Bottom