Parker Fox: I love Minnesota!!! #Skiumah #Gophs 〽️🤘🏽❤️

He plays like he loves this team and the university. Would've loved to have him in the rotation 2 years ago. Need him next year!

He plays like he loves this team and the university. Would've loved to have him in the rotation 2 years ago. Need him next year!
He could have helped 2 years ago but if he comes back for another year the injuries might actually end up being a blessing in disguise as he has become an extremely valuable part of this team and he gives them quality minutes everytime he steps on the court.

Parker, please come back for one more year!
He is such a basketball junkie that I gotta think if his body can handle it he comes back next year. He plays with such energy and joy.....it is a lot of fun to watch.

Was hoping for just a little from Fox and Ihnen this year. If I were to total up my expectations for the two for this season, Parker has exceeded them by himself. Been a big asset.
Parker Fox is a huge asset to this team. The hustle is amazing and he makes plays that lift the team.

Was hoping for just a little from Fox and Ihnen this year. If I were to total up my expectations for the two for this season, Parker has exceeded them by himself. Been a big asset.
Yeah, Ihnen has been a disappointment overall but Fox has become a huge part of this team off the bench.

Would have been fun to see what his game would have been like before the injuries when he was heavier and super explosive. Even with what we are seeing right now it is easy to see why he was so sought after in the portal.

Hopefully he rehabs the knees further in the off season and comes back even stronger next year. If he can increase his time per game to 15 or 20 minutes, it would be huge for the team.

He is such a basketball junkie that I gotta think if his body can handle it he comes back next year. He plays with such energy and joy.....it is a lot of fun to watch.
I think the knees are in great shape the way he does the two legged jump on to the raised floor from the bench area.

Early on in the season.....it was looking like he was just going to be a few minutes here or there most games. But he's truly gotten better and stronger as the season has gone on. Really valuable player. Hope he comes back for one more season. I'd be surprised if he didn't.

Hopefully he rehabs the knees further in the off season and comes back even stronger next year. If he can increase his time per game to 15 or 20 minutes, it would be huge for the team.
He was quoted in an article that he purposely lost amount of weight to make it easier on his knees.

He's my favorite gopher. He has that cockiness that is good, but not over the top.

The Flying Fox

🦊

Edit, also:

Yeah, Ihnen has been a disappointment overall but Fox has become a huge part of this team off the bench.

Would have been fun to see what his game would have been like before the injuries when he was heavier and super explosive. Even with what we are seeing right now it is easy to see why he was so sought after in the portal.
I was never high on Ihnen. Too passive and liked to hang around the perimeter. But I was really looking forward to what Fox would bring and have not been disappointed. I hope II moves on and Fox stays

Top Bottom