P.A. (KFAN)

goldfan24

Reaction score
I just finished listening to PA and his knowledge of college football hasn't changed since I last listened 4 years ago. CC and Jack Brewer spent a couple minutes talking about Decker, the Defensive front, and that was about it. PA is a NFL guy who can't speak college football let alone Gopher football with any expertise so we shouldn't expect much from PA.
I will be shocked if PA spends more than 30 minutes/week on Gopher football unless the Gophers get beat. Strickly a Viking and NFL guy.

He knew Dom Barber played hockey at Wayzata. He knew Vontae Davis and Malcolm Jenkins both graduated when talking about the Cal cornerbacks being the best we'll face.

He knew Dom Barber played hockey at Wayzata. He knew Vontae Davis and Malcolm Jenkins both graduated when talking about the Cal cornerbacks being the best we'll face.

Maybe because all three are in the NFL? Haha only kidding.

Goldfan24: I just finished listening to PA and his knowledge of college football hasn't changed since I last listened 4 years ago

I tuned into the FAN at 9am to hear first hand any comments made regarding all the communication fiasco. When I listened, PA wouldn't go there. He did admit that he would be reading Gopher Illustrated to upgrade his limited knowledge of CFB and specially the Gophers. 30 minutes of his babble was about all I could handle.

Top Bottom