Our only touchdown in the Iowa game came when

kg21

Reaction score
down 10-0, we had to open it up a little. Wasn't AK something like 5 for 5 on that drive with some safe nice throws while mixing in the run? We were balanced on that one drive. We were throwing on first and second down.

Don't think too hard on that, PJ! The Qb was involved, the wide receivers were involved, and the running game was still involved.

For some reason, we never went back to that or even tried.

I thought the exact same thing and also thought this is why the WI OC failed in the IA game.
He should have done what MN is doing now.
Why that approach was abandoned is a mystery that only PJ can solve.

I thought the exact same thing and also thought this is why the WI OC failed in the IA game.
He should have done what MN is doing now.
Why that approach was abandoned is a mystery that only PJ can solve.
Because once we got the game close again, it was play it safe mode.

Never click when it says kg21 again.......problem solved

This place is getting more full of nerds by the minute.
Says the guy who joined after most of us 😂or see you counting yourself as a nerd? I’d guess we all are. We’re on a message board for a mediocre college team.

down 10-0, we had to open it up a little. Wasn't AK something like 5 for 5 on that drive with some safe nice throws while mixing in the run? We were balanced on that one drive. We were throwing on first and second down.

Don't think too hard on that, PJ! The Qb was involved, the wide receivers were involved, and the running game was still involved.

For some reason, we never went back to that or even tried.
Threw twice on first down that drive. Completed both. Only other time we did that was was the drive resulting in the fumble. After an incompletion on first down we weren’t going to do anything but give it to Mo.

We have to be more like this drive, against Wisc. They'll be ready to stop Mo, 9 in the box if they have to.

Don't think Mo plays in a low level bowl game. Could be our last chance with an all time great. Don't ruin it PJ and KC!!

Top Bottom