Our Bench

How do you know Ihnen is years away from helping us? He hasn't played for us yet and I don't recall Pitino saying this, so what are you basing that on?

I agree. Ihnen is a huge project based on his performance this Summer in the World Games. He looked lost and mainly hung around the perimeter. I know, its early, he's young, blah, blah, blah.......

This class has 2 projects and two border line type players as tranfers who have glaring weaknesses. I think Willis will be OK and Williams could help. I have very little confidence in Carr as PG. Hope I am wrong and we shall see.

Wasn’t Carr supposed to have been the missing piece from last year, that IW wasn’t, and we got screwed by the NCAA by him being ruled ineligible?

[/B]

I agree. Ihnen is a huge project based on his performance this Summer in the World Games. He looked lost and mainly hung around the perimeter. I know, its early, he's young, blah, blah, blah.......

This class has 2 projects and two border line type players as tranfers who have glaring weaknesses. I think Willis will be OK and Williams could help. I have very little confidence in Carr as PG. Hope I am wrong and we shall see.

I'm a big fan of Omersa and thought he looked solid against Butler, but he often looks lost offensively as well scored a combined 0 points against Oklahoma and Butler, so I don't see how Ihnen potentially being lost on offense as a reason not to play him. I'd like to see what he can do defensively and if he can stretch the floor/improve spacing.

Top Bottom