Other posters MIA?

Go Gophers Rah

Section 238 Row 21
Reaction score
Okay, now Kelly Leeks has been brought back from the dead and Sir Tipsy McStagger and Dr. Lloyd Christmas are back in the fold.

Are there other long-time posters (excluding Wren and The Loon) who are still MIA?

I haven't seen GoldysArmy post here in a long time. What about Rick Mons and MNSnowman? Are they still around?

Who else is missing and how can we bring them back?

BronkoNagurskiGopher with the Northstars avatar was a trip, I'm sure there was a good reason to ban him, but I wasn't posting when that occured so I don't know what it was

Ahlibobwa has a thread in play right now. Yes, Bronko is gone and a lot of his stuff was on the edge of a need for anger management. Not sure what happened to him.

Ahlibobwa has a thread in play right now. Yes, Bronko is gone and a lot of his stuff was on the edge of a need for anger management. Not sure what happened to him.

He brought a tremendous amount of passion to hating Doogie and LakesBison though. I thought he was funny.

Norman Dale and Studwell,
Don't you guys know GoldysArmy? Do you know why he's cut himself off from us? Tell him we miss him. :eek:

Top Bottom