oops -- wrong forum

Royce is in trouble again. This time for posting on a thread he wasn't supposed to post on.

Actually this thread was rated a 4 star, but after it commited here it dropped to a 3. If it went to a Notre Dame board, it would be a 5 star.

Right now this thread is rated #20, but if another post decommits, it will drop to about #32.

I just do NOT understand why Rick Mons had to come on here with his new thread, and create and cause all kinds of dissension amongst all of us true and blue Gopher fans.

Rick Mons, you are evil!!! :)

Dominic Jones just *********************** all over this thread.

Whoops.

Rick Mons never held a head moderator position before this thread started. He's only held assistant positions up to this point. It's yet to be determined whether he'll be more interested in a spread forum or a traditional pro-style forum.

Jan Ganglhoff wrote a paper about the dark under-side of this thread. It got an A.

I had a post earlier in this thread, but Shane Schilling stole it.

You want to know the pathetic thing? Rick Mons never even posted on a football board before! His only posting experience comes from tennis forums. The only reason he's posting on this board is because he spent his career riding on the coattails of hall of fame caliber NCAA and NFL board moderators. I also heard he has a picture of Bronko Nagurski Gopher taped to his bathroom mirror as a motivator.

I heard Rick Mons painted his Oldsmobile maroon and gold with a big Block M on the hood before he came here from Ohio.

It's pretty pathetic to "suspend" this thread based on the accusor's description in Florida that the offending post was only 6'3" long and 190 #'s of text when clearly our beloved thread is at least 6'7" and 250. Instead we sit here questioning the integrity of this thread and wondering if it will ever see the floor of our messageboards....

Terry Holland wanted to come post on this thread, but his wife said it was too cold.

I saw Rick Mons breastfeeding his baby on this forum and thought it was disgusting. Who does that on a public forum?

St Paul Slim wrote a rap about Rick Mons and this thread (though it mainly talks about the glory days from back on pages 1 & 2).

Joel Maturi had the buy-in from the mods to ban Rick Mons and then backed off. When asked why, Maturi said: "I'm not going to go there."

Go Gophers!!

UVa thinks Tubby Smith is going to ditch this thread and come post on thier superior, warmer, smarter thread. How could he not want to?

Tim Brewster 'could not be more pleased' with the tremendous direction this thread has taken.

I saw Rick Mons breastfeeding his baby on this forum and thought it was disgusting. Who does that on a public forum?

I saw that too, only I thought it was a beautiful and natural thing. Plus it chubbed me a little bit.

I saw that too, only I thought it was a beautiful and natural thing. Plus it chubbed me a little bit.

Just because I found it disgusting does not mean that it did not chubb me a bit as well.

sammyhawk is furious that Iowa fans have not congratulated Rick Mons for this thread.

I heard this thread punched Khalid El-Amin at a party.

Brett Bielema considers this thread part of his "natural recruiting territory"

There is a rumor that not posting in this thread will earn you a chair leg in the eye.

The Chicago Bears want to hire this thread and use it to post nothing but nice things about Jay Cutler so he feels better about himself.

I support extending the contract for this thread for another year.

I support extending the contract for this thread for another year.

tikited, we need to extend the contract for this thread for at least 5 more years, so that we can keep recruiting more new 5-Star posters.

This thread is more talented than the threads we have playing now but Brewster is redshirting this thread instead of winning more now.

This thread fell 5 votes short of induction into the Hall of Fame for best threads ever. Better luck next year.

Top Bottom