Only in Iowa....

oopppsss....didn't see that it was posted before. My bad.

Carroll, IOWA

Something is going on in Carroll, that is the same hometown of the metrodome sex stall queen, Lois Feldman.

And the bonus hidden 'only in Iowa' story: "We're very skilled investigators and the black faces gave them right away," Cayler said jokingly

....apologies for implying people in Iowa are racist. But I go where the jokes are.

It seems that wiscy people do the really disturbing things like necrophilia of the human and animal variety, while the Iowegians do the really stupid and absurd things. It's so fun to be surrounded by such inane behavior. It's too bad we have a vacant lot to the west of us or we could enjoy it from all sides.

dateline 1999? let's get back to discussing football, cuz in about 60 days we'll have the entire offseason to discuss neighboring states.

And the bonus hidden 'only in Iowa' story: "We're very skilled investigators and the black faces gave them right away," Cayler said jokingly

....apologies for implying people in Iowa are racist. But I go where the jokes are.

By joking about black faces being the clue for his skilled investigators, I am pretty sure he meant only the fact that they had black permanent marker on their faces, not that they looked black. One guy looks like he has a Batman mask colored on his face, and the other a beard. Neither looks like he was going for a change in ethnicity disguise.

Its a funny story. I can't imagine how drunk or high they must have been when they thought up that plan.

By joking about black faces being the clue for his skilled investigators, I am pretty sure he meant only the fact that they had black permanent marker on their faces, not that they looked black. One guy looks like he has a Batman mask colored on his face, and the other a beard. Neither looks like he was going for a change in ethnicity disguise.

Its a funny story. I can't imagine how drunk or high they must have been when they thought up that plan.
Whoosh!! :D

Do you honestly think I didn't get what he meant? It's a joke...I read the story, and saw the same pictures.

I mean, I might be kind of stupid, but it's not like I grew up in Iowa or something. :D

Do you honestly think I didn't get what he meant? It's a joke...I read the story, and saw the same pictures.

I mean, I might be kind of stupid, but it's not like I grew up in Iowa or something. :D

Ya, that might have been a bit dense on my part. Forgive me, I spent some time in Iowa growing up. :pig::pig::D:pig::pig:

I figured you knew what he meant, but try as I might I didn't see anything funny about it since they didn't even look close to going for the black look. That, coupled with the fact that some of the knuckle draggers around here will run with anything anti-Iowa as a truth, kicked my OCD into gear. I will take my meds and go back to sleep now.

Did someone say meds????

Ya, that might have been a bit dense on my part. Forgive me, I spent some time in Iowa growing up. :pig::pig::D:pig::pig:

I figured you knew what he meant, but try as I might I didn't see anything funny about it since they didn't even look close to going for the black look. That, coupled with the fact that some of the knuckle draggers around here will run with anything anti-Iowa as a truth, kicked my OCD into gear. I will take my meds and go back to sleep now.

Thanks the the reminder.:D

Thanks the the reminder.:D

Hey, my urban hog farming operation generates less smell than the Mpls sewer system at 7th and Nicollet! Besides, I am teaching them to play football.

.....:pig:...............:pig::pig::pig::pig::pig::pig:
..............:pig:.........................:pig:..........................:pig:

.............................................. :pig:

Top Bottom