Online Season Ticket Renewal Starts

Iceland12

Reaction score
There are some perks for registering online to limit calls to the Ticket Office.

University of Minnesota athletics would like to thank you for your loyal support of Gopher football and for making the first year in TCF Bank Stadium so special. From the inaugural game vs. Air Force to the last second win vs. Michigan State on Halloween night, it was a memorable and historic season of Gopher football back on-campus!

The 2010 season is expected to be just as exciting. The Gophers will play host to one of the best home schedules in the country, with national powers USC, Ohio State, Penn State and Iowa all visiting TCF Bank Stadium. We hope you will be part of all the pageantry and tradition of Gopher football once again.

2010 Season Football Renewals Available Now!

Your 2010 football season renewal is now available online. You will need both your user name and your private password to renew your season tickets on-line. If you have any questions about your user name or password follow the online instructions or call the Gopher Fan Relations department at 1-800-UGOPHER.

Click HERE and select "Renew Your Football Season Tickets Online" for renewal instructions and to begin the renewal process for your 2010 season tickets. By renewing on-line you will have a chance of winning one of the following prizes.

2 tickets to the Gophers vs. Wisconsin game in Madison, WI
A signed Tim Brewster football
4 Indoor Club tickets to the Gophers vs. South Dakota game
2 sideline passes for the Gophers vs. Northern Illinois game
2 free season tickets for the 2010 football season

Yep--got my email today as well. If you ordered a seat back last year (like I did), they are putting that price right on your season ticket--which is nice!

Already got my tickets renewed! This was a pleasant surprise in my inbox this morning.

When I looked at the list of games and saw "Southern Cal" listed, it moved a little.

I haven't looked yet, but did the ticket price go up for 2010?

Any guesses on what the renewal rate will be this season?

Why would you expect a lower renewal rate? I would expect that with the higher tier teams coming to TCF this fall, the renewal rate would be higher.

I agree with harley, this schedule makes renewing more attractive. On the other hand I want to get 4 more tickets so I am hoping some of the jokers in my row don't re up.

Why would you expect a lower renewal rate? I would expect that with the higher tier teams coming to TCF this fall, the renewal rate would be higher.

Well, if you were feeling pessimistic you always assume the bandwagon jumpers (we all know they're out there) will look at the harder home schedule and decide that they don't want to pay to see blowouts.

I need two tickets, so I hope a handful of people do not renew.

I have two questions.

First, is there any truth to the rumor that the TO would be adjust the seating chart (so to speak) in order to eliminate the odd open single seat here and there?

Second, what are they going to do, if anything, about all the empty seats in the student section?

Thanks!

First, is there any truth to the rumor that the TO would be adjust the seating chart (so to speak) in order to eliminate the odd open single seat here and there?

Thanks!

I need to find out the owner of the seat next to me that was never used all season. I want to snatch that up for my son. Any way I can find out if it is a person or a scalping agency?

I need to find out the owner of the seat next to me that was never used all season. I want to snatch that up for my son. Any way I can find out if it is a person or a scalping agency?

Call the TO and see what (if anything) they can do to help?

Call the TO and see what (if anything) they can do to help?

Yup call back twice and you'll get different answers. Was hoping for some help here first before I go through that yo-yo process.

What's the process for improving our seats? If I renew, do I just have to keep my seats or is there a date where I can improve them based on my points?

What's the process for improving our seats? If I renew, do I just have to keep my seats or is there a date where I can improve them based on my points?

<s>Renewing online will automatically give you the same seats.</s> If you'd like to upgrade, you first renew the seats you already have, and then complete the request form (linked in your email and on the renewal site), which is where you'll specifically detail which sections/rows/seats you'd consider. Sounds like the deadline is the same (April) and yes, they use your Gopher Points total to reassign seating. The process will supposedly be complete by June, according to the site.

**EDIT: Correcting my first sentence above. I called for clarification, and it looks like you actually need to renew your tickets first before even requesting upgrades. So you can (and should, given the potential perks) renew online regardless of whether or not you're asking for an upgrade.**

Okay, that right there was funnY!:clap:

(but they're still + $250)

Both my current renewal and previous order have them at $275 per seat (see attached). Did you get a special deal that the rest of us missed out on? :)

Attachments

• seats.jpg
    seats.jpg
    90 KB · Views: 18
  • seats09.jpg
    seats09.jpg
    68.9 KB · Views: 11

Both my current renewal and previous order have them at $275 per seat (see attached). Did you get a special deal that the rest of us missed out on? :)

You're usually a reasonably intelligent guy. What about this are you not getting?

You're usually a reasonably intelligent guy. What about this are you not getting?

Sigh...I like showing off my print screen/image cropping skills? I have a rare form of colorblindness that makes "+" signs invisible to me on posting boards? Not buying those huh? Well, I suppose its more likely that I'm full of fail when it comes to reading comprehension and this thread. :eek:

epic_fail.jpg

I'm sorry GoAUpher. I was responding to the post where you said that there was no increase "on my seats (non-donation no seatback)". By typing +250 as was referring to the seats in the $275 plus $250 . Meaning that there was no price increase on the donation seats either; at least in the $250 section because that's all I know about.

When you typed "You mean $275 seats? I thought it was a reference to the donation part and I thought you were being pretty damn funny!:clap:

I'm sorry GoAUpher. I was responding to the post where you said that there was no increase "on my seats (non-donation no seatback)". By typing +250 as was referring to the seats in the $275 plus $250 . Meaning that there was no price increase on the donation seats either; at least in the $250 section because that's all I know about.

When you typed "You mean $275 seats? I thought it was a reference to the donation part and I thought you were being pretty damn funny!:clap:

It's not your fault! :)

...University of Minnesota athletics would like to thank you for your loyal support of Gopher football and for making the first year in TCF Bank Stadium so special. From the inaugural game vs. Air Force to the last second win vs. Michigan State on Halloween night, it was a memorable and historic season of Gopher football back on-campus!...

I'll never forget that last second win versus MSU...in 1998.

Top Bottom