On the bright side...

Gophs

Reaction score
I think its overkill to continue to rip on Brewster. He's bad, he's gone, get over it.

Bad fourth-quarter ball management or not, Where else would you have wanted to be than at The Bank today? OK, maybe Collegeville or the Twins game.

I can still take pride that I bleed Maroon and Gold. If we didn't have this awesome stadium, nobody would have been at the Metrodome after such a horrible start. You can't be too upset with the turnout today, considering the circumstances. The Bobby Bell ceremony was touching, especially seeing coach Warmeth out there with him, and I think Bell was truly touched.

I'm encouraged that the Gophers gave us the best effort so far this season and haven't giving up on the season. I think they have one more chance to redeem themselves next week. It won't stop the bleeding. But an Axe in the trophy case would give us a tourniquet.

Oh, and yes. Bucky lost.

Unfortunately for those of us that don't live in the area, all we can do is watch the game and not experience the game day atmosphere. So the only joy I get is watching the Gophers win. The only way I am going to enjoy watching the gophers more is knowing that Brewster is not on the sidelines so at least I feel like the admin. gives a crap about the team. By keeping Brewster on the sidelines I feel like the admin. is content with keeping the gophers a laughing stock.

Top Bottom