Ok...will parking lots be open on Saturday ?

harley_gopher

Reaction score
This maybe is a really stupid question to ask...but will the U have any parking lots open on Saturday. I know that open tailgating will not be permitted...but it would be fun to just walk around the stadium and peek inside. What's the chances? And Please...Please no negative Nancy answers. Let's stay positive and Row The Boat!

Just gonna guess that if they aren't allowing tailgating they will likely be discouraging/preventing people from filling up the lots. That said, you might be able to find some unattended lots away from the stadium. But like someone said in another thread, police will likely be around the stadium exterior prohibiting loitering.

I'm going to go out on a limb and guess that there are certain folks within the Athletic Dept and the University that will consider killing anything like this as an issue more important than national security, use of lethal weapons fully permissible

I'm going to go out on a limb ... will consider killing ... this as an issue more important than national security, use of lethal weapons fully permissible
Is this a threat or something? Why do you make everything political? And not in a good way. You provide the most bog standard local news comment section takes. It’s boring. You’re boring. And why are you humping California?

What about the oak street ramp, etc?

What about the oak street ramp, etc?
I'm sure the ramps will be 'open' but I wouldn't be surprised if the U sees folks hanging about and asks them to leave.

They don't want people there ... they don't want to expend resources managing crowds of folks not even paying gameday parking prices.... don't go.

Is this a threat or something? Why do you make everything political? And not in a good way. You provide the most bog standard local news comment section takes. It’s boring.
Lighten up, Francis. It was a joke. You may want to think about less caffeine. And would you care to elaborate on why you think my comment was political? Our senses of humor are entirely out the window anymore?

Just wander into the front yard of the frats....im sure they will give your wife free beer!

Agree that security @ the U does not want fans milling around campus but it would be great if they devised a plan to celebrate W's. I am hoping for many of those this season . Go Gophers !

Agree that security @ the U does not want fans milling around campus but it would be great if they devised a plan to celebrate W's. I am hoping for many of those this season . Go Gophers !
Drive by jug visit would be nice ;)

Top Bottom