OK, I'm here...

#93fanclub

Reaction score
on the ground in Syracuse. Beautiful day. Smells like....VICTORY.

I am here to serve you. Let me know if you have questions and I'll do some recon.

Could you figure out who their quarterback is?? I haven't heard anything about that..... ;)

on the ground in Syracuse. Beautiful day. Smells like....VICTORY.

I am here to serve you. Let me know if you have questions and I'll do some recon.

We're coming in tomorrow AM with CC's group. Do we have a dinner and beers spot staked out? Check out the Armory area...

GO GOPHERS!!!

OK, now I'm sweating like I was

at the FAU game in 07. Nice 4 mile run in 80 degree heat will do it. Will check the Armory and report back. Downtown is easy 5 minute drive from airport south on 81. CDW on rental cars is limited by law to 9 bucks, so drive it like you stole it (but remember DWI voids the CDW). They have an ad running on the radio stations touting Paulus and a couple of other players like it's some Vegas UFC fight or something. Did Paulus play in some CFL or CBA or something cause it was like " and see Greg Paulus former CBA star" or some crap like that. Can't wait till he gets his head popped off on his first dropback. Gonna have a steak and then see Inglorious Basterds. Later.

Did Paulus play in some CFL or CBA or something cause it was like " and see Greg Paulus former CBA star" or some crap like that.

Ha. I LOL'ed.

His HS was Christian Brothers Academy. Hence, CBA.

The only Continental Basketball Association job he could secure would be towel boy. Or, perhaps, Designated Flopper.

Top Bottom