OHHHHH NOOOOO! Bateman to The Pack?

The problem is... I can't cheer for them once they are in the NFL.

My least favorite teams:
Wisconsin > Iowa > Nebraska > Penn State > Green Bay
Perhaps you need to learn not to let football then consume your life to the point that it may upset you should a player play for a team that you don't like. You don't like the Packers, some can't stand the Patriots and it goes on and on. I'm gathering we don't want any of our players to make it in the NFL.

He'd make a great compliment to Davante Adams.... He'd likely be thrilled to be drafted by GB.

Last edited:

Bateman will not be drafted by the Packers. They need help on defense and at head coach.

Perhaps you need to learn not to let football then consume your life to the point that it may upset you should a player play for a team that you don't like. You don't like the Packers, some can't stand the Patriots and it goes on and on. I'm gathering we don't want any of our players to make it in the NFL.
You're taking my comment and really stretching it. I would be thrilled if he went to Vikings, I'd be happy if he went to any of the other 30 teams, and I would be disappointed if he went to Green Bay. I'd still be happy he made it to the NFL and would love to see him have a great career... I'd just want his career to be like Calvin Johnson's... Hall of Fame worthy on a bad team!

Part of sports that is fun is that you have favorite and least favorite teams.

I root for Gophers in the NFL. Doesn't matter what team they are on. I still would be happy if the Vikings win a Super Bowl.

The older I get though the more Im a college football fan and the less I follow the NFL. Last year was the first time I can remember that I didn't watch a single NFL game. It had nothing to do with politics or players kneeling etc. I just plain didn't care.

Top Bottom