Oh, by the way I just donated to the Gopher Hole as promised

Thank you, we are very appreciative.
Really, it's my privilege to come to a P5 board and be excepted from a board that I prognosticated that G. Southern would win by 3 points. Even though I came back and congratulated the Gophers for the win many P5 schools would blow the congrats off. There are even some of the Gophers that pull for Ga. Southern, after 7 horrible seasons, many Gophers pull for the Eagles! Thats amassing to me!

So I am now a lifelong fan of the Gophers, win or sometimes lose!

THANKS

TALON!

Sadly no, I don't have a $1 million to donate to your cause. Sadly I only contributed $25.oo because thats all I can contribute.
hey-mikey-life-cereal.gif

GSU'sTalon Tried here and he likes it!:)

Wish more Alumni/ Native Minnesotan's were like GSU'sTalon.
hey-mikey-life-cereal.gif

Sadly no, I don't have a $1 million to donate to your cause. Sadly I only contributed $25.oo because thats all I can contribute.
and it is appreciated

GSUsTALON, you are the best. You are kind of odd, but I appreciate your love of your team. The fact that you donate to a secondary team amazing. Thanks.

Talon is becoming an honorary Gopher, and we love him for it.

Next: Talon becomes an honorary Minnesotan. We'll teach him to speak the language.

Talon, you'll have to watch Fargo a few times to get the idea.

GSUsTALON, you are the best. You are kind of odd, but I appreciate your love of your team. The fact that you donate to a secondary team amazing. Thanks.
I did it because it was the right thing to do with the support the Gophers have given me!

Top Bottom