***OFFICIAL wisconsin AT MINNESOTA IN-GAME THREAD!!!***

You really are daft. Its incredible really.

Looking around it appears I am not the only one that has to explain basketball for you.

But yes youre right, any time a team misses shots. Coach is exempt. Your words not mine. Idiot
And what you are saying is that in-game coaching is more important to outcome than the talent on the floor. You're a moron.

And what you are saying is that in-game coaching is more important to outcome than the talent on the floor. You're a moron.

In either case, it falls on the head coach of a basketball program. They both matter. But, talent and in-game coaching are at least to some degree subjective. What isn't subjective is the overall won/loss record. That's a completely objective measure by which Ben falls well short of most of his contemporaries.

Uhh no, what I am saying is that your assertion that the players lost the game simply cause they didnt shoot well for a half or missed free throws is moronic.

There is still coaching to be done that can offset that. Bad coaches have talented teams all the time and fail.

What dont you grasp about this? Teams win games all the time when they shoot poorly. Even bad ones. Even teams with worse talent. You can actually be this stupid can you?

Talent on the floor wins games? FDU beat Purdue. Chicago State beat Northwestern.

Holy hell are you dumb. I am actually flabbergast you are this inept.

Finally was able to watch the game. First half we just didn't play well and Wisconsin took it to us. But we didn't fold and kept it within striking distance. The second half was much better, just didn't very many good plays (both offensively and defensively) down the stretch. FT shooting killed any chance to win that game.
One question for everyone, late in the second half Mitchell had it on the wing and Payne set a screen to free him some towards the baseline where he was cut off and made a pass back to Payne, who got called for traveling right at the rim. I don't think he did. Anyone else think that? (I'm not saying the refs cost us the game, just want to know what others thought of that particular call)
He did not travel.

Top Bottom