***OFFICIAL NEBRASKA AT MINNESOTA IN-GAME THREAD!!!***

I like that description, “Flexin!!!” Flexing all the way to a showdown for the west with Wisconsin and then playing spoiler and upsetting Ohio state on our way to the rose bowl.

The rivalry has rekindled. It is time to make the Broken Chair Trophy Official.

I like that description, “Flexin!!!” Flexing all the way to a showdown for the west with Wisconsin and then playing spoiler and upsetting Ohio state on our way to the rose bowl.

Still holding out hope that Penn State can beat OSU.

Hypothetical question. Let’s say we win out. We beat a top 10 penn state on the road. We beat a top 20 Iowa at home. A top 5 Wisconsin at home to win the west. And beat a top 3 in Ohio state. Do we even get a consideration for the playoff? It’s a pipe dream but what do you think?

Rick Mahlman, is his commitment solid?

Hypothetical question. Let’s say we win out. We beat a top 10 penn state on the road. We beat a top 20 Iowa at home. A top 5 Wisconsin at home to win the west. And beat a top 3 in Ohio state. Do we even get a consideration for the playoff? It’s a pipe dream but what do you think?

Ummm yes. It's not even a debate. If you got undefeated and win a Power 5 conference you are gonna be in the playoff

100%. There won't be 5 undefeated teams.

It's looking WAAAAAYYYY ahead, but if MN is undefeated they'll definitely make the playoff. There's no way to leave an undefeated, P5 champ out. It's unthinkable.

We would be a lock.

Great game by the D.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I don’t want Mo taking these carries

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Top Bottom